My Little Miracle


Tuesday, 30 April 2013

I am so overwhelmed. We have come so far and God has truly given us a miracle. I cannot even comprehend His goodness! Today I got to see my beautiful miracle baby again and he is growing so fast! He actually looks like a baby now, not a blob or a circle. Of course that’s still hard to see on the ultrasound photo, but isn’t that how it always is?

My due date has been moved to December 11th and the doctor feels good about this date now that the baby was big enough to get a more accurate measurement. That means I am 8 weeks tomorrow. 8 weeks! That is a HUGE milestone for us. And I believe the doctor said that statistically I have only a 2-4% chance of miscarrying at this point. Once we hit twelve weeks that percentage will drop below 1%. I’m so excited!

It’s so fun to see the doctor so excited too. He is just amazed that this pregnancy happened without any intervention. Today he asked how I was doing and I replied, “I am sick as a dog. It’s wonderful!” He laughed and said he liked to hear that.

The visit was perfect. The baby is perfect. The mass that was in my tube has dissolved on it’s own and is completely gone. My doctor has been amazing. And today I graduated from weekly visits to monthly visits. Well, I go back in three weeks rather than four, but that’s just because my doc is so great and knows I don’t want to wait too long. :)

So now I’m just holding my breath for the next eleven days until we FINALLY tell our families. I can’t wait to tell my sweet daughter either! She is so obsessed with babies and wants one so badly - she will be thrilled!

We have come a long way. Two years of trying, four babies in heaven. And God has been with me every step of the way. And now He has given me this healthy baby in my womb. I am overwhelmed and overjoyed.

My God is so BIG!

Here is my sweet pea. Finally looking more like a baby with a head and a body. He jumped when the doctor tried to get a good look at him. It was so cute! 


Comments

Popular Posts