Celebrating My Children During Christmas


I wanted to find a way to incorporate the memory of my children who are in heaven into our Christmas celebration this year. It’s hard to decide how to honor them in a subtle yet meaningful way. I have heard many different ideas - stockings for the babies, a small tree with angels and other special ornaments in their memory, etc. But I just needed something small - something that wouldn’t remind me of the void that was left when I lost these precious children but that would just remind me of how blessed I have been to carry each of them. I decided to get them each an ornament for our Christmas tree.  I chose ornaments that have their first initials and I am really happy that I will be able to put these on the tree each year and celebrate the time I had with them.



These are the ornaments I bought! There is one for Ezra, one for Leilani, and one for Nathaniel. Aren't they pretty?



Remembering the good is a big part of healing. I’m so thankful that God allowed me to carry these children and grateful that I had the opportunity to love them. And I’m glad I was able to find the perfect ornaments for my babies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That The Works of God Might Be Displayed

The Bitter Infertile

Trusting God No Matter What